CoViD - 19 Update May 15, 2020
May 14, 2020
UPDATE - How we are addressing COVID-19 Thursday, May 15, 2020
At Recline Ridge Vineyards and Winery, the health and safety of our guests and employees is foremost in our minds. As such, in the wake of the latest COVID-19 updates, we wanted to let you know how we are keeping you and your safety top of mind.
• To maintain social distancing, we have cancelled all daily wine tastings until further notice. We will reassess based on updates from the Interior Health Authority and Public Health Agency of Canada.
• Our wine shop will be open this Victoria Day weekend, Friday through Monday, from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, for wine sales only.
- We will be observing social distancing practices, including a limit of 2 customers in our Wine Shop at any time, with appropriate signage and procedures to follow, including a designated Entrance and separate Exit.
- We can offer to continue curbside pickup, with confirmed orders paid in advance.
- We are also continuing to offer free shipping on all online orders of $100 or more on our website at www.reclineridgewinery.com.
• The health and well-being of our guests and employees remains our top priority.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. Since this is an evolving situation, we will continue to provide information as it becomes available. Please feel free to contact us directly at 250-835-2212 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
Take care of yourself and each other